If you have an up-to-date contact lens prescription, you can get your next batch of contact lenses online in 3 to 12-month supplies.
Dos and don’ts of buying contact lenses online
We understand the perks of buying contact lenses online – you might get them quicker, maybe cheaper, and without having to see your optician to get them. We’d always recommend buying your lenses from a trusted optician, so you can make sure you’re wearing the right lenses to suit your needs and keep your eyes healthy.
But if you do decide to buy online, it’s good to know that you can still take advantage of our aftercare service – even if you don’t buy your lenses from us.
We’ve put together some helpful tips for buying lenses online to make sure you’re looking after your eyes:
- If you currently use a specific brand, you should stick to it.
- You should only ever change the lens you use based on advice from your optician.
- Look out for a well-known supplier you’re familiar with.
- Read a few brand reviews before you buy anything.
- We don’t recommend that you buy your contact lenses from ‘just anywhere’.