Don’t let aftercare become an afterthought
Why you need aftercare
We know how easy it may be just to buy your contact lenses online, but you could be causing damage to your eyes without realising it. An aftercare appointment with our opticians will usually involve:
- Checking how your lenses fit, and how comfortable they feel
- How you find your vision is with them
- Offering advice if you’re having any issues with your lenses, like if they feel uncomfortable or you think you need a different prescription
- Providing treatment or advice for any symptoms you may be experiencing, like dry or itchy eyes
What’s more, you don’t need to have purchased your contact lenses from us to take advantage of our aftercare service and advice. Just book an appointment for a contact lens aftercare check-up. There will be a small fee depending on your store.
Aftercare is free with our all-inclusive package
If you choose to sign up to our all-inclusive package, easycare, and pay for your lenses by direct debit – all your aftercare checks are included, absolutely free. Plus you’ll get all these great benefits, too:
- Lenses delivered to your door with our home delivery service, Lensmail
- Free glasses from our £45 range, including single vision lenses*
- Up to two easyvision monthly or Acuvue® twice-monthly disposable contact lenses to replace lost or damaged lenses**
- A dedicated contact centre
- And for those who are not eligible for free NHS eye tests, you’ll get any routine eye tests recommended by your optician, too***
Terms and conditions
*easycare customers entitled to one pair of free or discounted glasses every two years. Cannot be exchanged in whole or part for cash. Additional charge for other lens options – see Clear Price leaflet for details.
**Up to 2 free easyvision or Acuvue® monthly disposable contact lenses to replace lost or damaged lenses only.
***Customer becomes eligible for sight test after 28 days. No refund is available for eyecare already provided. All easycare benefits are redeemable only by named person on easycare scheme. Valid until your membership ceases by either the expiry of your annual subscription or the cancellation of your direct debit payments. A record of the redemption of these entitlements will be held in your sales history. Some prescriptions require specialist lenses available over the counter only; please ask your optician.
Aftercare appointments and routine sight tests (as recommended by your optician) are free to customers as part of the easycare scheme. Please ask our staff for further details. Current prescription required for all contact lens orders. Alternatively, an eye test will be needed at our standard charge. The cost of the initial three-months is payable up-front when joining the easycare scheme, then monthly payments will be required. The total cost depends on your lens type. If you are not a member of the easycare scheme then our standard charge for aftercare appointments and sight tests will apply. No refund is available for eyecare already provided. All easycare benefits are redeemable only by named person on easycare scheme. All contact lenses are subject to suitability.