Have you ever fancied a new look? Coloured contact lenses offer you the option of enhancing your natural eye colour, or creating a dramatic look easily for any occasion. At Specsavers, we have a wide range of coloured contact lenses from which you can choose. Whether you want to dazzle with bright blues, opt for soft warm browns or strike with icy greys, there’s a lens for you to transform your style. Browse our range today. We offer both daily and monthly, coloured contact lenses to suit your needs.
Remember – to purchase lenses, you will need a valid copy of a contact lens prescription. Air Optix Colours can be purchased with a valid prescription for easyvision monthly Irisian or Air Optix Aqua lenses. 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® lenses can be purchased with a valid 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® prescription. If you want to try a different lens type, speak to your local store for advice.
1-day Acuvue® Define®
New 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® contact lenses enhance the natural beauty of your eyes by adding depth and greater definition, along with light-effect patterns which add brightness in a natural way.
The natural beauty of your eyes, made even better:
- A special, outer ring adds definition and depth
- Translucent highlights add shine and brightness
- Pigments are embedded in the lens material for comfortable wear, using Beauty-Wrapped-in-Comfort® technology
Cushioned in moisture for extra comfort, using LACREON® technology - An innovative moisture cushion helps to care for your eyes from morning to night.
Define blue eyes
Define brown eyes
Air Optix® Colours
AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses feature a unique, ultra-smooth surface technology that creates a protective layer of moisture at the surface, which resists irritating deposits.
- Clear vision and consistent comfort
- Month-long resistance of deposits
- Up to five times more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes
- Davis R, Eiden. Changes in comfort and vision during weeks 3 and 4 of monthly replacement silicone hydrogel contact lenses. American Academy of Optometry 2012; Eabstract 125401
- Tighe BJ. A decade of silicone hydrogel development: surface properties, mechanical properties and ocular compatibility. Eye & Contact Lens. 2013;39:4-12
- Nash, W, Gabriel M, Mowrey-McKee M. A comparison of various silicone hydrogel lenses; lipid and protein deposition as a result of daily wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2010;87: E abstract 105110
- Based on the lens oxygen transmissibilities; Alcon data on file 2009