We want to make buying contact lenses as easy as possible. But we also want to make sure that you get the most suitable lenses for your needs. Our three-step process is designed to help you choose the best lenses for your prescription, budget and lifestyle.
Helping you choose the right contact lens type is very important to us. So before you buy anything, you’ll have an assessment with one of our qualified opticians. During this they’ll discuss your requirements, taking the time to find out about your lifestyle, how often and for how long you want to wear your lenses and any specific activities you wish to use them for.
They’ll also perform a contact lens-specific eye check* to make sure that your eyes are suitable for contact lenses. Plus you’ll receive advice and tuition to help you wear your lenses successfully and with confidence.
All of this is free and without obligation.
*A current glasses prescription is required. Alternatively, an eye test will be required at our standard charge.
We’re confident that you’ll enjoy wearing our contact lenses, but we want you to be sure too. That’s why at Specsavers we allow you to try before you buy. So once you’ve had your assessment and have decided on which lens is right for you, we’ll give you one pair of monthly lenses or five pairs of daily disposable lenses to try, free.
It’s just one more way of ensuring that you and your lenses are perfectly matched.
Trial subject to suitability and includes easyvision and Acuvue® lenses only. Excludes other brands, coloured, gas permeable or hard lenses. One free trial per person per year. Current prescription required. Alternatively, an eye test will be required at our standard charge.
If you decide to pay for your contact lenses by direct debit, you are automatically entitled to join our easycare scheme at no extra charge. As a member, you have peace of mind knowing that all your contact lens aftercare requirements are covered by easycare.
Your easycare package includes:
- One free pair of glasses from our £45 range, including standard PENTAX single vision lenses*
- All routine contact lens aftercare checks as recommended by your optician
- Any additional contact lens checks you might need
- Up to two free easyvision monthly or Acuvue® twice-monthly disposable contact lenses to replace lost or damaged lenses**
- Free home delivery
- A dedicated contact centre
And for those customers who are not eligible for free NHS eye tests:
- Any routine sight tests as recommended by your optician***
Alternatively, you can buy your lenses in store or online and still benefit from Specsavers’ reputation for professionalism and value for money.
* easycare customers entitled to one pair of free or discounted glasses every two years. Cannot be exchanged in whole or part for cash. Additional charge for other lens options – see Clear Price leaflet for details.
**Replacement lenses to your prescription only.
***Customer becomes eligible for sight test after 28 days. No refund is available for eye care already provided.
All easycare benefits are redeemable only by named person on easycare scheme. Valid until your membership ceases by either the expiry of your annual subscription or the cancellation of your direct debit payments. A record of the redemption of these entitlements will be held in your sales history.
At Specsavers we have contact lenses for just about everyone. Our range features lens types to suit your lifestyle and has been designed using the latest technology and materials, making them comfortable and easy to wear.
easyvision Star Price daily disposable lenses and standard monthly lenses
- Freedom from glasses at an affordable price
- Monthly disposables from only £5 a month*
- Daily disposables from only £6.50 for 10 pairs*
easyvision premium contact lenses
- Made of improved materials that offer increased comfort for longer wearing time
- Extra moistening
- Less chance of irritation
- Monthly disposables from only £7 a month*
- Daily disposables from only £9 for 10 pairs*
easyvision elite contact lenses
- Advanced technology for even longer wearing time
- Ideal for those wanting lenses that stay comfortable until the end of the day
- Monthly disposables from only £10 a month*
- Daily disposables from only £12 for 10 pairs*
easyvision ultimate contact lenses
- Supreme comfort for all-day wear and beyond
- Allow more oxygen to the eye, meaning less dryness and whiter, healthier-looking eyes
- Ideal for those with busy lifestyles or long working hours
- Monthly disposables from only £15 a month*
- Daily disposables from only £13 for 10 pairs*
easyvision toric contact lenses
- Comfortable lenses for customers with an astigmatism
- Available for occasional, regular, everyday or extended wear
- Monthly disposables from only £12 a month*
- Daily disposables from only £17.50 for 10 pairs*
easyvision multifocal contact lenses
- Comfortable lenses combining reading, intermediate and distance prescriptions
- Monthly disposables from only £22 a month*
- Daily disposables from only £17.50 for 10 pairs*
easyvision coloured contact lenses
- Change your look with a choice of several colours
- Wear every day or occasionally
- Monthly disposables from only £14.50 a month*
We also have a range of Acuvue® lenses – ask in store for details.
*Monthly by direct debit. Minimum purchase three months’ supply. Cleaning solutions can be included with monthly lenses for £3 extra per month.