It is often said that the eyes are a doorway to our soul. They are mysterious, precious and the gift of sight is wonderful. It makes sense, therefore, to care for your eyes and give them the TLC they deserve. Our team of 19 colleagues at Specsavers Sudbury are here to help answer your questions and care for your family's eyehealth.
An introduction to your local Specsavers
Our friendly team includes optical and dispensing assistants, dispensing opticians and resident Optometrists. Leading the store are two Ophthalmic Directors: Naeem Kazi and Umesh Bhoola, supported by Retail Director Lynette Copeland. Between them, they bring over 67 years’ experience and professional knowledge to the community.
What to expect when you visit us
We pride ourselves on our professional service. From toddlers aged 3 upwards, right through to your Golden Years, we are here to offer a personalised service:
- We will discuss your own personal needs and concerns eg. worries about your vision, lifestyle needs such as playing sports or using a VDU at work.
- We will check your eyes are healthy using the latest innovations available in the industry.
- We will take our time to ensure that your prescription is just right for YOU.
- We will clearly explain what is happening during your eye test and the findings.
- We will answer any questions you may have
- At the end of the test, you will leave with your prescription. We will only recommend glasses if they will be beneficial to you.
We will be on-hand to advise on the right frames to suit your lifestyle, your fashion preferences and of course, your budget. In addition to the sight tests in store, Specsavers Sudbury also offers a Healthcall mobile service, where the opticians take an eye testing kit and a range of 180 glasses to housebound customers, whether they are living at home or in a care home. You may qualify for a free NHS eye test at home due to physical or mental disability. To request a home visit call 0800 198 1134.