Specsavers Salisbury is inviting the community to take part in a special fundraising day to raise money for Cancer Research.
Charity tombola for Cancer Research
The store, located on Catherine Street, will host a charity tombola on World Cancer Day (4 February), where a range of prizes will be on offer, donated by the likes of Salisbury Football Club and Simon Ward Photography. Every £2 entry will go towards Cancer Research.
Anna Dailey, store director at Specsavers Salisbury says: ‘We’re delighted that so many businesses have contributed prizes to our charity raffle.
‘Cancer Research is a charity very close to our hearts and it’s important that we come together to support its incredible work. Prizes range from a cut and blow dry from Ollie at Seven Ivy Hairdressing to a gift voucher from Escape Rooms so we’d like to invite everyone in Salisbury to come and try their hand at winning something – it’s for a great cause!’
Donated prizes from Salisbury businesses
The following prizes are available to be won:
- Salisbury FC – terrace tickets
- Ollie Vine at Seven Ivy Hairdressing – cut and blow dry, HD eyebrow shaping
- Simon Ward Photography – family photoshoot (value of £100)
- Escape Rooms – gift voucher
- Specsavers – glasses voucher
- Well Natural – hamper of products
- Nandos – gift vouchers
- Body Shop – goody bag
- The Lash Bar – spray tan
- Chapel Nighclub – room hire (value of £150)
- Shakeaway – smoothie voucher
- The Entertainer Toy Shop – gift voucher
- Cupcake Heaven – cupcake vouchers
- The India Shop – warm scarf
- Timber Treasures – a cute wooden owl