The sun has made an appearance this year so this can only mean one thing – it's the start of Festival season!
Specsavers London Wall has provided the following advice to ensure your eyes are fully protected whilst dealing with different elements of a festival.
Top tips for healthy eyes this festival season:
- Always remove your daily wear contact lenses before going to sleep
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption, which can have a negative effect on eye health as well as general health
- Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables for vital nutrients and vitamins
- Get plenty of sleep to maintain clear eyes
- Don’t neglect to remove eye make-up at the end of the day
- Use eye drops to ease redness, rejuvenate the eye and combat dryness (always consult your contact lens practitioner to make sure you are using suitable drops)