Following the unveiling of Specsavers’ Spectacle Wearer of the Year 2015, the Arbroath store has announced its own local specs heroes.
Staff selected the winners from the Spectacle Wearer of the Year entries which were submitted to the store. Each winner was invited to the store to collect a £100 gift voucher.
Vanessa Campbell, who co-ordinated the Arbroath awards, said: ‘We were thrilled to have a national semi-finalist in the 60+ age category flying the flag for Arbroath in the national competition
‘However we received so many fantastic entries that we decided to honour even more of our own fabulous glasses wearers by selecting our own local winners.’
The store’s winners were:
• Luke Kingham for the 16-24 age category
• Lisa Jarrett for the 25-34 age category
• Ian Edwards for the 34-44 age category
• Patricia Mostyn for the 45-59 age category
• Angus Whyte for the 60+ age category