The closing date for this giveaway is 23rd August 2019.
Terms and conditions
1.Specsavers Optical Group Limited whose registered office is at La Villiaze, St Andrews, Guernsey, GY6 8YP, is the legal promoter of the prize draw (‘Specsavers’).
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw is open to all persons aged 18 and over, resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man or the Republic of Ireland, excluding Specsavers employees, and their immediate families of Specsavers and anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw (the ‘Qualifying Entrant’).
4. The prize draw will commence on Friday 2 August 2019 at 08.00AM (BST) and conclude on Thursday 22 August 2019 at 18.00PM (BST) (together the ‘Entry Period’).
5. No purchase is necessary to participate in this prize draw.
6. To enter the prize draw, you will require a computer or device with internet access. To enter the prize draw, Qualifying Entrants must, within the Entry Period, fill in the dedicated Rugby ticket competition webform for the Ireland v Wales Rugby competition or Scotland v Georgia Rugby competition or Wales v Ireland Rugby competition on the Specsavers’ website (the ‘Entry’). All steps in the entry process must be completed.
7. Only one Entry per person will be accepted into the prize draw.
8. Specsavers accepts no responsibility for Entries that are lost, delayed corrupted or not received due to technical disruptions, network congestions or for any other reason.
9. Inappropriate, offensive, brand damaging or illegible Entries in the opinion of Specsavers shall not be accepted and shall be automatically disqualified.
10. Entries submitted outside the Entry Period will not be included in the prize draw. The time of an Entry will in each case be the time identified on the Post.
11. By entering the prize draw, all Qualifying Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. By entering the prize draw, all Qualifying Entrants consent to their names being published on a list of winners, being published on the Specsavers’ website or Specsavers’ social media account and being made available in accordance with clause 28.
13. There will be two or three winners selected from the Qualifying Entrants for each competition (as detailed below) who will each win the following prize consisting of:
2 X ‘Category A’ Entrance tickets for the Ireland v Wales Rugby competition on 7 September 2019 (2PM at Aviva Stadium in Dublin – 2 X 2 Tickets are available and 2 winners will be selected); or
2 X ‘Category A’ Entrance tickets for the Scotland v Georgia Rugby competition on 6 September 2019 (7:30PM at Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh – 3 X 2 Tickets are available and 3 winners will be selected); or
2 X ‘Category A’ Entrance tickets for the Wales v Ireland Rugby competition on 31 August 2019 (2:30PM at Principality Stadium in Cardiff – 3 X 2 Tickets are available and 3 winners will be selected).
14. Specsavers cannot can't take into accounts special requests of the winning Qualifying Entrants regarding preferred seats and will select seats for the winning Qualifying Entrants.
15. The Prize does not include transport to or from Aviva Stadium, Murrayfield Stadium or Principality Stadium, any food or beverage costs or any other expenses.
16. The winner shall be responsible at all times for any act or omission of their guests.
17. Both the winner and guest agree to comply with all relevant ticket terms and venue terms and conditions of Aviva Stadium, Murrayfield Stadium or Principality Stadium including dress code, alcohol consumptions and all other applicable terms as may be notified to the winner.
18. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, and unless otherwise agreed in writing by Specsavers, the prize is available only to the winner.
19. Specsavers reserves the right to alter or substitute any element of the prize, whether available or not, with a prize of a similar value if circumstances beyond Specsavers’ control make it necessary to do so.
The Prize Draw
20. Each Qualifying Entrant who has entered a valid Entry into the prize draw over the duration of the Entry Period will be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be selected from the Qualifying Entrants, at random, by Specsavers, using a random number generator.
21. The draw will take place on Friday 23 August 2019 at 12.00PM (BST).
22. Specsavers’ decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Claiming a prize
23. The winners will be contacted by Specsavers or Specsavers’ agency (CSM Sport and Entertainment) via e-mail or telephone by 05.00PM (BST) on Monday 26 August 2019.
24. The winners will be expected to claim their prize within 72 hours of being notified by responding to or contacting Specsavers or Specsavers’ agency (CSM Sport and Entertainment) directly via e-mail.
25. The Prize, the Entrance tickets as mentioned in clause 14, will be delivered to the winner via e-mail (as an e-ticket and the winner may be required to print this e-ticket) or by regular post.
26. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or refuses or fails to agree to these relevant terms, then Specsavers reserves the right to reallocate the prize. The prize is non-transferable and Specsavers will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
27. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all of the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
28. The winner’s name can be obtained upon request in writing from Specsavers Optical Group Limited, La Villiaze, St Andrews, Guernsey, GY6 8YP.
29. Specsavers reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or change the details of the prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions without notice and by continuing to take part in the prize draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
30. Save where it has been negligent, Specsavers will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from the Entries into the prize draw or the Qualifying Entrants’ acceptance and/or use of a prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit any Qualifying Entrant’s ability to participate in the prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit Specsavers’ liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
31. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
32. Your personal information will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering this prize draw and the redemption of the prize. It will be held by Specsavers and/or Specsavers’ agency (CSM Sport and Entertainment).
33. For full details on how your personal data is used please visit: www.specsavers.co.uk/legal/privacy-statement.