Brunswick focus on festival eye care
03 June, 2016
Protect your eyes over Festival Season with Specsavers Brunswick's top tips.
The weather is getting warmer so this can only mean one thing – Festival season is upon us!
Specsavers Brunswick has listed the following tips to ensure your eyes are fully protected whilst out and about at a festival this summer.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption, which can have a negative effect on eye health as well as general health Drink plenty of water
- Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables for vital nutrients and vitamins
- Get plenty of sleep to maintain clear eyes
- Always remove your daily wear contact lenses before going to sleep
- Make sure you remove eye make-up at the end of the day
- Use eye drops to ease redness, rejuvenate the eye and combat dryness (always consult your contact lens practitioner to make sure you are using suitable drops)