The weather is getting warmer so this can only mean one thing – Festival season is upon us!
Specsavers Brunswick has listed the following tips to ensure your eyes are fully protected whilst out and about at a festival this summer.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption, which can have a negative effect on eye health as well as general health Drink plenty of water
- Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables for vital nutrients and vitamins
- Get plenty of sleep to maintain clear eyes
- Always remove your daily wear contact lenses before going to sleep
- Make sure you remove eye make-up at the end of the day
- Use eye drops to ease redness, rejuvenate the eye and combat dryness (always consult your contact lens practitioner to make sure you are using suitable drops)