Ask the expert

What should I do if I get ocular herpes / keratitis?


The seriousness of ocular herpes varies, but you should contact your doctor promptly if symptoms develop or if you get pain or impairment in your vision.

Was this answer helpful?

You should seek professional advice if you are concerned about your eye health.

Book an eye test

Search for more answers: