What should I do if I am having problems with my vision while wearing contact lenses?
Take the following steps:
- Remove the lenses
- Check your vision in the affected eye with your up-to-date glasses prescription
- If your vision is normal with your up-to-date glasses prescription then you need to contact your local store and book a contact lens aftercare appointment
- If your vision is usually normal but seems suddenly blurred when the lenses are inserted, check that they are in the correct eyes
- If you have a sudden loss of vision in contact lenses and it is the same in glasses, then you should contact your Specsavers store and discuss it with a member of staff as soon as possible.
- If out of hours, then seek medical advice.