Ask the expert

What is an occluder?


This is the name for any object used to cover one eye while the other is being tested in a cover test.

Was this answer helpful?

You should seek professional advice if you are concerned about your eye health.

Book an eye test

Search for more answers:

Ask the Expert

Ask an Expert

Speak to one of our qualified optometrists or audiologists

Ask the Expert