I'm thinking of changing from specs to contact lenses, am I likely to have any problems?
It is difficult to know precisely, however there are a few groups who experience difficulty wearing contact lenses. These include:
- Those whose eyes are affected by severe allergies.
- Those who work in an environment with a lot of dust and chemicals.
- Those with an overactive thyroid.
- Those with uncontrolled diabetes.
- Those with severe arthritis.
- Those with overly dry eyes.
We offer a wide range of contact lenses to suit most peopleShop contact lenses