Ask the expert

I think my child has a auditory processing disorder is this something you can test for.


If you are concerned about you child's hearing or understanding abilities, you should contact your GP in the first instance where they may recommend a referral to a paediatric hearing specialist.

Was this answer helpful?

We recommend you seek professional advice if you are concerned about your hearing

Book an appointment

Search for more answers: