Ask the expert

I currently have a NHS hearing aid. It is difficult for me to get to the hospital but would prefer to go to my local Specsavers. Can I change?


If you find it difficult to get to the hospital audiology department, it is often possible to switch your care to Specsavers. The first task is to check that NHS services are available at Specsavers in your locality - this can be done on our website (unfortunately the government has only approved the service for around half of England). If they are available in your area, ask your GP to transfer you to Specsavers for your ongoing service.


Was this answer helpful?

We recommend you seek professional advice if you are concerned about your hearing

Book an appointment

Search for more answers: