Ask the expert

I am short sighted. Which are the best spectacle lenses for me?


Glasses for those with short sight are concave or thicker at the edges and until recently all used to make your eyes look small.

The introduction of new, denser materials has enabled technicians to make these lenses thinner and improve your appearance.

These are called HIGH-INDEX lenses.

Ask an Expert

Ask the Expert

Speak to one of our qualified optometrists or audiologists

Ask the Expert