Ask the expert

I am long sighted. Which are the best spectacle lenses for me?


Glasses for those with long sight are convex or thicker in the centre and until recently all used to magnify your eyes.

The introduction of new materials has enabled technicians to make these lenses flatter on the front surface, therefore making them magnify less, and also less heavy.

These are called ASPHERIC lenses.

Was this answer helpful?

Explore our wide range of glasses and frames at amazing value

Browse glasses

Search for more answers: