Ask the expert

How do I get a new earmould?

I have had a NHS hearing aid for 8 years now it seems that if I keep the mould gently pushed in with my finger it seems better. I think that the mould does not fit as it used to. Can I just walk into a Spec savers to try and sort this or do I have to go through my GP?


After 8 years it is well worth seeing your GP and asking for a new referral. You are entitled to upgrade your hearing aids and will definitely need an updated hearing test.

Was this answer helpful?

We recommend you seek professional advice if you are concerned about your hearing

Book an appointment

Search for more answers: