Ask the expert

Can you help my hearing?

About 14 years ago I had surgery on my ear after an infection, two of the small bones were removed leaving me with reduced hearing in my right ear. Over time my hearing has worsened causing a restriction on my job, which has prompted me to looking into possible options. Any advice would be appreciated.


The first step I would recommend is to have your hearing tested by a qualified professional. Once you have an accurate picture of the levels of hearing in both ears, the hearcare professional will be able to advise you on the treatment options available.

Ask an Expert

Ask the Expert

Speak to one of our qualified optometrists or audiologists

Ask the Expert