Ask the expert

Can I get my hearing aid services at Specsavers?

I already have NHS hearing aids, can I change to Specsavers for my care ? Also one of my existing aids is broken so could I have them replaced by you for your smaller ones?


There is one simple steps that you must take to answer your question. Put your postcode into the NHS Services finder on the Specsavers website to see if NHS services are available in you area. If they are, contact your GP and ask for a referral to Specsavers and the Hearcare Professional will be able to tell you all about the hearing aids available and what to do with your current broken aid.

Was this answer helpful?