Drive Safe Roadshow
You may like to
Help us make our roads safer - here's how
Specsavers Drive Safe campaign intends to increase driver and passenger awareness of the importance of wearing the correct prescription eyewear when driving. The campaign also aims to:
- Highlight the dangers of driving with un-corrected sight.
- Encourage people to have more regular eye examinations to ensure that drivers are aware of their correct prescription.
- Gather regional research on people’s attitudes about driving and eyesight and to grow support for the campaign in local, regional and national media.
Specsavers Drive Safe Roadshow
For the last 8 years the Specsavers Drive Safe trailer has been visiting public events at various locations throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland.
It offers a mine of information about the inherent dangers of bad eyesight when driving and the benefits of regular eye examinations. In return, we take the opportunity to continue our research be asking about you, your eyesight and your driving. We also provide:
- Displays a selection of our latest frames, including Specsavers’ designer and children’s ranges, and offers.
- Free MOTs for glasses.
- Magic mirror to help you model your frames.
- Free vision screening.
- Free hearing screening